If you are looking for a longer summer camp activity, I have an idea for you!
Digital Media Academy!!!
Founded at Stanford University, Digital Media Academy offers a blend of fun and learning via their summer camps for kids!
Learn at some of the most prestigous colleges and universities throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Here's 10 Reasons to choose DMA for your kids' summer camp experience:
- Real-world experience in an important tech area
- Kids learn via hands-on projects
- Kids use the latest software and hardware from Apple, Cannon, Adobe, and more!
- One-week or multiple week experience options
- Classes taught by industry experts and tech professionals
- Wide range of options: computer programming, app developments, 3D Modeling, robotics, graphic design, filmmaking, and more!
- Ranked as one of the 10 best summer camps in the world!!!!
- Made by Girls - new program dedicated to empowering girls and closing the gender gap in the tech industry
- Pre-collegiate experience that builds your child's self-confidence through project based learning.
- $75 off offer RIGHT NOW!!
Here's a video to learn a bit more about Digital Media Academy
The DMA Experience from Digital Media Academy on Vimeo.
Get $75 off your summer camp registration!!Save $75 off summer camps at Digital Media Academy with code TECHSUMMER at www.DigitalMediaAcademy.org.
Sign up for multiple weeks and save big! Campers save $125 for each additional course they register for. Register by May 31 to #CreateTheNext best-selling app this summer!
Questions? Call 1(866)656-3342 to speak with a Guest Service Representative or email email@example.com and mention the US Family Guide Special Offer
#CreateTheNext this summer at Digital Media Academy!
This post was written as part of the US Family Guide blogger program and I will be compensated for sharing this message! All opinions are my own.