- One size fits all.
- The variety - white, milk, dark, creams, jellies, solid, nuts, and more!
- Chocolates can be shared.
- Or kept to one's self!
- A box of assorted to the school secretary for Christmas.
- Specialty chocolate covered espresso beans to my dad on Father's Day.
- Truffles for a friend's birthday.
Chocolates are especially great for gifts to people you don't really know. Once I was invited to a holiday party where I didn't know the hostess very well. I brought a box of chocolates as a hostess gift. The possibilities are endless.
Another great reason to give chocolates is that you can buy them practically anywhere at any time. Like the Hershey's Pot of Gold gift box - these chocolates are readily available at grocery and convenience stores, making a special trip to the mall unnecessary.
Or, if you're looking to add a personal touch, think of all the great gift items you can MAKE using chocolates. Visit Celebrate With Hershey's to get idea for awesome cookies and other holiday treats you can make with chocolate.
Chocolate - don't leave home without it this holiday!
Disclaimer: I wrote this post as an entry in a contest for a Hershey’s Pot of Gold prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.